Saturday, April 9, 2016

My Non-Fiction Fascination!



Hello! My name is Christi, and I love listening to Non-Fiction Books on Audio. Since this Month is National Humor Month, I decided to share a funny book that I listened to recently. 

One of the funniest books I've ever read happens to be written by one of the funniest people I've ever seen, the adorable Mrs. Betty White. She has written a number of memoirs, but "If You Ask Me" is her most recent book, released in 2011. You can find a list of all her books on Goodreads! If you decide to read this memoir, I personally think the Audio Book is the best experience since Betty reads it herself. She talks about her career, her life as a celebrity, some embarrassing moments, and even has some behind-the-scenes stories about The Golden Girls (which is a show I have been binge watching ever since I read this book). Even if you're not a huge fan of Betty, and just enjoy a good memoir, this is a great book to add to your Reading List! 

No comments:

Post a Comment