Tuesday, April 5, 2016

2016 Reading Goals

Hi.  My name is Brandi.  I work at the circulation desk, as well as creating displays.  My reading goal for this year is to read 28 books that are being made into movies.  So far, I have read 18 of the 28.  Periodically, I will be comparing the books and movies as I watch them and will be giving my opinions of both.  I invite you to read and watch along with me and give your opinions as well!


1.  The 5th Wave by Rick Yancy
2.  The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
3.  Pride and Prejudice and Zombies by Seth Graham-Smith
4.  How to Be Single by Liz Tuccillo
5.  The Great Gilly Hopkins by Katherine Patterson
6.  The Taliban Shuffle by Kim Barker
7.  Allegiant by Veronica Roth
8.  Through the Looking Glass by Lewis Carroll
9.  Me Before You by Jo Jo Moyes
10. The BFG by Roald Dahl
11.  Mike and Dave need Wedding Dates by Mike and Dave Stangle
12.  The Girl On the Train by Paula HAwkins
13.  A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
14.  Inferno by Dan Brown
15.  Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by J.K. Rowling
16.  Silence by Shusaku Endo
17.  Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
18.  The Circle by Dave Eggers
19.  The Queen of Katwe by Jim Crothers
20.  The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman
21.  Looking for Alaska by John Green
22.  Brain on Fire by Susannah Cahalan
23.  The Lost City of Z by David Grann
24.  The November Criminal by Sam Munson
25.  Nerve by Jeanne Ryan
26.The Light Between Oceans by M.L. Steadman
27.  A Hologram for the King by Dave Eggers
28.  American Pastoral by Phillip Roth


No comments:

Post a Comment