Saturday, May 21, 2016

Get to know your friends at the library!



Name:  Laurie Ingram

Hometown:  Jerseyville

Favorite Sport:  Anything my girls are playing.

Favorite Food:  Lasagna

Favorite Movie:  I'm a sucker for the Disney Movies.

Favorite book as a kid:  I loved reading Nancy Drew books and Which Witch by Iva Ibbotson.

Favorite color:  Yellow

Favorite joke:  Someone stole my mood ring.  I'm don't know how I feel about that.  

Laurie has worked at the library for 19 years.  She is the children's librarian and homebound coordinator.  She gets to plan all the fun activities for the kiddos of our community!



1 comment:

  1. So happy to have been in the programs when my oldest 2 were toddlers. If I weren't so completely outnumbered, we would come for activities-- maybe once the youngest one can walk! We love Miss Laurie and she made the library such a fun place for the kids!

    ReplyDelete